Richard and Maria Maguire, the principals of Unfolding Futures,
work as a team to discern, design and lead programmes for their
clients. They have learned continuously about the interdependence
of issues, disciplines, people, organisations and cultures.
They draw from a wide range of methodologies and experiences in
Australia, Europe and the US and to adapt each programme to the
particular situation. They aim to achieve optimum engagement and
results, enabling cooperation and human technology transfer.
Both Richard and Maria are university educated with a broad range
of experience and qualifications in strategic planning, training,
science, information systems, philosophy, religion and community
development. They continue to study and research the management
of people and systems that enable integration of personal and
organisational values. They are committed to creating powerful learning
environments and assisting organisations to discover their real
options for the future and skillfully choose what's best for
themselves and the planet.
Our Philosophy is
- Each person has a significant, creative contribution to make.
- Connecting intuition and rationality, freedom and structure
leads to higher motivation and success.
- Creating a co-operative group environment furthers individual
uniqueness and responsibility.
- Dealing with complex situations simply and comprehensively
produces better results.
- Trustworthy action plans grow from a long range perspective.
- Effective decision making depends on ongoing learning and broad
- Extending openness and information access enables greater
responsibility and commitment.
- Achieving win-win outcomes with optimum profit for all works
better in the long run,
for the organisation, the stakeholders
and their environment.
See what we have done in the past.